STEP provides tuition reimbursements for union members. Please download, print, and complete the application at the bottom of this page and submit it to:
Frequently Asked Questions
For full details and regulations, contact the Scholarship Coordinator at Scholarships@UniteHere.org
Who is Eligible?
- You must be a Local 23 members who has worked at least 12 months for an employer that participates in the fund
What can be reimbursed?
- Up to $1,000 Per Semester.
- The course must be taken at an accredited Post-Secondary Institution, such as a community college or university
- You must complete the course with a 2.0 GPA minimum.
How do I apply?
- Print the application and Email it to Scolarships@UniteHere.org
- You must apply within 4 weeks of successfully finishing your course.
- You must have proof of tuition paid or owed.
- You must have an official copy of your transcript (2.0 GPA minimum)