STEP provides tuition reimbursements for UNITE HERE Local 23 workers who are in the training fund. Please download, print, and complete the application at the bottom of this page. Questions?
Text or call 301-876-4419.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Eligible?
- You must have worked at least 12 months for an employer that participates in the fund
What can be reimbursed?
- Up to $1,000 per semester.
- The course must be taken at an accredited post-secondary institution, such as a community college or university
- You must complete the course with a 2.0 GPA minimum.
How do I apply?
- Print the application and email it and supporting documents to Scolarships@unitehere.org
- Apply within 4 weeks of successfully finishing your course.
- You must include proof of tuition paid or owed.
- You must include an official copy of your transcript (2.0 GPA minimum)